A. Change UK: wasted vote. C.10% needed to win a seat. Uselessly polling at 5-6% prevents Remain Lib Dems a 3rd seat in London & crossing 20% nationally.
B. Labour: wasted Remain vote. Lib Dems are 2nd nationally to the Brexit party. Voting Labour signals nothing on Brexit.
C. Green: check Green’s chances of pushing above 10% in your constituency. Lib Dems = on the environment.
Lib Dems have 5 laws on the environment ready in case of Brexit to align us with the highest European standards on nature, emissions, housing, waste and transport.
In government, we
- created the Green Investment Bank
- which funded wind energy which generates 1/8 of household energy
- introduced the tax on plastic bags which reduced their use by 80%
- planted 1 million trees.
We want to lead EU to even more dramatic progress:
- push for a European super grid to favour renewable energy
- more outlets for green cars
- support green businesses
- withdraw development aid for environmentally unfriendly technologies
- increase Common Agricultural Policy budget to tackle climate change in food production
- reduce consumption of palm oil & soya associated with the destruction of forests
Stop Brexit. Vote Lib Dem. Change UK & Labour are wasted Remain votes; Lib Dems = Greens on environmental policy.